'm attempting to fix my doctests, and I don't understand why they are
failing.  For whatever reason, running the doctests on my computer don't
work, I get the following error:

sympy/liealgebras/type_a.py[?]   Failed to import
[FAIL]

Does anyone know the reason for this/what I can do to fix it?  Googling has
not clarified the issue.

When I look at the results on Travis (when I thought I had fixed things),
it says:

NameError: name 'CartanType' is not defined

(The travis build is here:
https://travis-ci.org/meclark256/sympy/jobs/9240194)  I don't understand
why this would be so, as I import CartanType at the top of the file, and I
know the syntax is correct, since I checked it against the tests for
type_A.py, which all pass.  I think that this is the root error that is
causing all the other errors in the doctest, so solving this would solve
the rest (I hope).

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix these things, I'd be much obliged.