Okay, now that I've fixed the import, there is another Travis error about
the doctests that I do not understand.  When running the doctests for
type_A, travis gives the following error:

Failed example:

    c = CartanType('A4')

Exception raised:

    Traceback (most recent call last):

      File "/usr/lib/python2.6/doctest.py", line 1253, in __run

        compileflags, 1) in test.globs

      File "<doctest sympy.liealgebras.type_A.TypeA.cartan_matrix[1]>", line 1,
in <module>

        c = CartanType('A4')

      File
"/home/travis/virtualenv/python2.6/lib/python2.6/site-packages/sympy/liealgebras/cartan_type.py",
 line 17, in __call__

        return type_A.CartanType(n)

      File
"/home/travis/virtualenv/python2.6/lib/python2.6/site-packages/sympy/liealgebras/cartan_type.py",
 line 10, in __call__

        c = list(c)

    TypeError: 'int' object is not iterable

c isn't an int object, it's a string, and so it can be turned into a list.
This error doesn't come up when running tests on the actual code, so I do not
know why it would come up in doctests.

Sorry for having so many questions.