Hi,

As I was trying to put my hands on improving the plotting module for sympy
Gamma, I could not get an idea for what all functions the plots are being
plotted on Sympy Gamma both 2D and 3D plots. After going through the ideas
list there are lots of things that needs to be done for improving the
Plotting module for Sympy. After coversing with David, I got to know the
plotting is not getting done for multivariate functions.
http://www.sympygamma.com/input/?i=x^2+-+y^2
and currently sympy uses d3.js for plotting both 2D and 3D and in the
documentation its been mentioned that "Presently the plots are rendered
using matplotlib as a backend".

So I would like to know what all things are working and what needs to be
improved in this module. Currently I am not sure backend for Mayavi has
been implemented for plotting 3D plots or not. I can get it working for
sympy. Does any work needs to be done in Pyglet module for plotting.

 --

Nitin Agarwal