On 02/10/2014 09:08 AM, Rajath Shashidhara wrote:
It'd also be nice to have support for cylindrical and spherical coordinate systems in sympy.

On Monday, February 10, 2014 7:09:44 PM UTC+5:30, Rajath Shashidhara wrote:

    Hello,

    I'm interested in implementing electrodynamics in sympy.
    Any thoughts about this?

    I don't seem to find any documentation about grad, divergence, and
    curl.
    Are they implemented?
    I'm willing to do this as well.

    Please give me feedback.

    Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "sympy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sympy+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
In sympy/examples/galgebra look at physics_check_latex.py and spherical_latex.py