As I mentioned, a PR for these functions is in the _pipeline_, which means
you wont be able to see the commit changes in the master as yet. The
earlier PR had to be closed due to the git conflicts caused by the creation
of the new module. The features you suggest are a must for any such module.
Do think on those lines and tell us your ideas.