This is awesome. To clarify, GitHub is offering to do a non-API
import, which means that it will happen instantly, and won't produce
notifications to everyone.

There are still some things we should try to get working (the first
two are not a huge priority if it doesn't because we can edit issues
and comments after the fact).

- Escape all * and _ (any others?) so that math doesn't turn into bold
and italics.

- Somehow re-link all "issue 1234". I don't think we can know ahead of
time what GitHub issues will correspond to what Google Code issues
(unless we explicitly have the issues imported to a number greater
than the current GitHub issue count). We could just link them to the
Google Code page and then people can go from there to the imported
GitHub page.

- Add comments to the Google Code issues with forward links to GitHub.

- GitHub will associate comments to users via email, so we need to
make sure all users are associated by email. Making those emails
correspond to GitHub accounts will be the responsibility of the person
who owns that email.

- Disable all Google Code issues.

On that last point, I added some default text to the Google Code issue
tracker about the move. I'll do the rest of the disabling of Google
Code once the issues are moved over, since we still need them to be
active in the interim.

Aaron Meurer