What do you mean in regard to divergence theorem, and stokes theorem being supported. In the multiple integral section docs for sympy definite multidimensional integrals are only supported on rectangular integration ranges. That is limits of integration are independent of each other along each axis. This restriction would severely limit the application of the divergence theorem, and stokes theorem. In order to compute a surface integral you would need the metric tensor for that surface and then you would still be restricted to a integrating over a rectangular coordinate patch.