>> 0.9193049302252362
>

> Do you mean it should be func(*inp)?

No, I mean func(inp), where inp is a numpy/contiguous array. The function
only has one parameter, which is a vector holding some number of values.
This is a common way of expressing problems in dynamics simulation, where
the vector holds your system state, and the function represents the
derivative. Then it's in the exact form needed to pass to odeint or any
other integration routine.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAJ2L7mcX7EfgpzQM_jO91ReK5sHWq_V%3DC7getr9vdy%2BVTx4MTA%40mail.gmail.com.