Makes sense. Thanks for commenting!

IMO we can keep the old assumptions' user facing API as long as we reach
1.0 because maintaining both systems might be counterproductive at times.

I still have a lot more to read about assumptions.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAFW_KCSZtVe3xUSpysvrquv-OJhCizbp8iUb7LtwxtOPD8vktg%40mail.gmail.com.