We need to just remove this automatic distribution of numbers. Until
we do that, we will continue to have confusing behavior like this. See
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/4596 for more information.

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6JkduUYVU2juEMQ4Gz0mRb18HYTGnzL2_jXULT%2Bn5dQww%40mail.gmail.com.