On Friday, April 17, 2015 at 8:17:56 AM UTC-5, Harsh Gupta wrote:

> Great initiative, I suggest adding `needs decision` to the classifier tag.
> It is for the issues for which we are not sure if they are valid or not.

`Needs Decision` already exists, and is a "special" (pink) tag. The reason
for this is because both bugs and enhancements may need a decision, so the
tag shouldn't be a classifier, but a note to the dev team that some
decision needs to be made.

Also, a clarification on `wontfix` (because I see some issues have been
tagged with it wrongly). `wontfix` is for things that are not actually bugs
(for example, an issue saying "simplify doesn't do my taxes" isn't a bug,
because that's not what simplify is for). `wontfix` is *not* for things
that are already fixed in master, but used to be bugs.

- Jim

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/4dc4740c-8333-499e-bb42-3fa90129a037%40googlegroups.com.