On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 11:33 AM, James Crist <crist...@umn.edu> wrote:
>> Also maybe a small gripe about organizing by submodule.
>
> I did this because this seemed to be the easiest way to ensure that like
> issues were grouped together, in a way with consistent naming. There were
> `integration` and `Integration` labels before, as well as many tags for
> things that were almost, but not exactly how they were named in sympy.
> However, you're right that not all issues fit into a submodule category. I'd
> really prefer to do it this way, but could be convinced otherwise. Perhaps
> most things are named by submodule, but some tags can just be a general
> label? Same color, same casing (lowercase), just not referencing an exact
> submodule?
>
>> Also, did you kill the "Alternate Python" label? That was useful.
>
> Renamed it to `Python Versions`, as that's what the issue really was (not
> everything worked on all versions of python).

It was more about IronPython, Jython, and PyPy. Python3 is usually the
label used for Python version issues.

>> In case this wasn't clear, I think you should revise your color scheme.
>
> Colors were haphazard - I just wanted something brighter than the light grey
> we had before for topics. I think topics are fairly important, and should
> stand out against githubs background at least. But changing them is fine.
>

> From your comments, I'll remove the priority labels. Did you want to keep
> critical or just use milestones? Having only one difficulty label ("Easy to
> Fix") also seems like a better method in retrospect, so that can stay as is.

Let's keep critical. It's bright red and stands out, and sometimes
there are issues that deserve that label.

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6K-7cWrbgr1rVxPSgOxMeyO45xGYEu_FR8gqTDCFLZumA%40mail.gmail.com.