Am 17.04.2015 um 07:40 schrieb James Crist:
- Brief discussion on labeling system.

Actually I think what you're proposing is fine.
If it's found lacking, we can easily fix it.

- Help labeling.

I haven't found a way to enable tagging for people that do not have full write access to the repository. I suspect GitHub does not offer any.
This is also the reason why tagging does not happen very much.

BTW I'm super happy that you've picked up with the house cleaning. It was long overdue, and really necessary IMHO.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/55315249.3070703%40durchholz.org.