That's just a name change for each label (one-to-one correspondance with
existing labels), which can be done easily later. I'm just going to keep
doing what I've been doing, and if we want to change the names later we can.

- Jim

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAJ2L7mfPJ28L72-bLCeedyuVgt-9x_mscf%2B4YXRi4sdmrg%3DVfA%40mail.gmail.com.