Needs Decision is good to keep, but I would drop Needs Work. If the PR is
open and has comments that haven't been addressed it needs work.

If someone has made changes and they want to indicate that it'res ready for
review again they can use the Needs Review -- or perhaps because of
permission settings they can't? (But then anyone with permissions can reset
the flag to indicate that changes were made and someone should review it
again.)

Passed Review is good if one is not going to commit the PR but feels that
all issues have been addressed.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/a6a5174c-bb97-4339-90cf-5589cb7d96f5%40googlegroups.com.