It wasn't ignored, I just don't see it. All I see are detailed agreements
or counters to each point that has been mentioned to be negative about
rebasing.

Here is my two sentence solution:

Rebasing has enough substantial negative effects on contributions that we'd
like to avoid encouraging it and using it in SymPy development. The few
benefits that rebasing offers are not worth the cost of the loss
contributions.

Can you write a two sentence solution to solving the loss of contributions
due to git kung fu issues? I'm happy to read it if so.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAP7f1AjHmGcjOJE_RWeeLPGREkHR09nRS_pZdyR0Dq6v7spyRA%40mail.gmail.com.