Howdy,

Github has this new "Update Branch" button which will automatically merge
in changes from master to your Pull Request. This is pretty convenient
(although you have to remember to pull your branch locally after you hit
the button), but it seems like the "Merge pull request" button goes gray on
non-related changes on master, forcing you to update with master when it
isn't necessary. I have some pull requests on the PyDy repo that affect
files that are not related to the files that were changed on the master
branch (i.e. no merge conflicts) and Github will not let me merge. I'm
pretty sure that wasn't the case before. It seems github is forcing an
update from master regardless of if there are merge conflicts are not. Am I
doing something wrong?

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791