Your idea sounds similar to what MathCAD
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathcad> does. I've used it years ago and it
was nice and many people like that concept. I moved away from it for the
same reason I moved away from the equation editor in Word, it takes too
long to fill in the templates for the expressions. There may be SymPy users
that would like this functionality. I would recommend using a different
toolkit than TKinter though. For native apps, maybe Qt is a good option,
but if you made it a web app it could run on any platform, even phones, etc.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAP7f1AgCkwK3Yud1kqJE5nvasDNw72n06FezBvokYEzqjRC1mA%40mail.gmail.com.