Hi Ondrej,

As Jason Suggested to include "%matplotlib notebook"
Now Interactive plots are shown in the browser itself.

Link : http://nbviewer.jupyter.org/gist/hiamandeep/4501ce5ae2a21caffd7c

Note: In nbviewer the plots are shown static. so the ipynb file must be
downloaded and run in jupyter to see the interactive plots.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/687cf50e-25b6-49a7-b9e9-46eebc43cd55%40googlegroups.com.