Nuno,

If you re using KanesMethod it supports two types of constraints: holonomic
and non-holonomic. You can supply these constraints to the initializer and
then the equations of motion will be formed that take the nonholonomic
constraints into account. Note that if you have holonomic kinematic
constraints, you'll have to ensure that any of your numerical analyses code
properly deals with that constraint, for example you may need to
numerically solve for your dependent coordinates when setting initial
conditions for simulation.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791