Thank you for your comment and suggestion.There are helpful.
Overloading operator is definitely great idea. It would be great to
implement this feature.

Proposal looks good.  Only one comment and one suggestion. -

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/27e63e49-b99a-45c2-b5d6-614a8ba8d60d%40googlegroups.com.