Thank you for this manuscript and concept.

I wish I started working on proposal so late and I couldn't think on your
idea carefully before deadline.
Python is great language to overloading operator, but we need do it wisely
from structural point of view.
I just add short description in my proposal, and I will think about it in
April an May.

BTW:
I've found one typo in your document. On page 20 in the first line you have
"A *general general* multivector linear differential".

Szymon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/a718983b-a23a-470e-a67d-4d03f8bb35bc%40googlegroups.com.