Thank you I will correct it.

On 04/02/2017 09:33 AM, szymon.mieszc...@gmail.com wrote:
Thank you for this manuscript and concept.

I wish I started working on proposal so late and I couldn't think on your idea carefully before deadline. Python is great language to overloading operator, but we need do it wisely from structural point of view. I just add short description in my proposal, and I will think about it in April an May.

BTW:
I've found one typo in your document. On page 20 in the first line you have "A *general general* multivector linear differential".

Szymon