Hello,

I am a PhD student in pure mathematics at the University of Oxford, UK.
I've been coding for the past 7 years as a hobby, but I'm new to open
source. I've been using symbolic computations in Mathematica a lot for my
research, but I just discovered this open source project and I'm *really*
excited to contribute. One thing I would like to do is improve the
liealgebras module, as this is one of my area of expertise and I already
coded many classes and functions in python for Lie algebra computations.

Best wishes,

Maxence Mayrand

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/047c77a0-1a1e-44c6-8e45-0da805b00041%40googlegroups.com.