Hi all,

My name is Jared Lumpe and I am a PhD student in bioinformatics at the
University of California in San Francisco. One of my primary interests is
in building mathematical models for biological systems.

Most of my math and algorithmic interests and knowledge are based in
machine learning, nonlinear optimization, and dynamical systems. Beyond
calculus/differential equations I am mostly self-taught. Python has been my
primary language for 3+ years and I think I could be considered to be at an
advanced level. I have been using Sympy extensively for the last few months
but have little experience with computer algebra systems before that.

The main contributions I would like to make to Sympy are in the code
generation module.

Thank you!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/e9494859-eb3e-4c33-b298-1993946c2bea%40googlegroups.com.