Hello everyone
My name is Kunal Sharma and I am willing to work on replacing solve with
solveset. As Jogi Miglani(@jmig5776) has already discussed about the
functions that need to be implemented to do so I would like to share my
views on some of the topics.

1. *Transolve: *A lot of work has been done by Yathartha
Joshi(@Yathartha22), transolve can now solve logarithmic and exponential
equations, but it still have some more functions that need to be
implemented.

2. *ImageSet: * Looking at the issue #16031
<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/16031>, improving ImageSet is quite
necessary. Also it's a vast topic on it's own so a discussion would be
beneficial, and as Jogi Miglani said above, it need to be improved after
Transolve (or maybe hand in hand).

I am going through the docs for _transolve and solve(_tsolve and
bivariate.py) and trying to understand the logic behind the algorithm. I do
have some doubts @hargup, @aktech, @kshitij10496, @Shekharrajak and
@Yathartha22, @smichr, @asmeurer. So should I be asking them here only or
on the gitter channel.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/273e3633-5af5-45fb-a8f9-47e83c602c63%40googlegroups.com.