Yes Kunal, this is where you should be asking the doubts, in gitter, there
is a chance of the conversation being lost and also here it will be helpful
to other people to add their viewpoints.
Jogi, the plan looks good, go ahead with it, I will try to review and clear
doubts as much as I can, I might be slow to respond please bear with me :)

Cheers and Keep Contributing!
Yathartha Joshi

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/08063915-f72d-4622-8b1f-78a71415c01a%40googlegroups.com.