I have shared draft of my proposal with Sympy. Its in PDF format . Mentors
please check it out and let me know about your suggestions -
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2019-Current-Applications

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAGPLj22jyn78ttGFVtyRHOA6em%2B5YHM29ouTcbdd%2Bnxcc4_chA%40mail.gmail.com.