> I should say at this point, that I use my own format for the workbook
> files - because that gives me far more freedom to add features - but if I
> can get a spec of Jupyter's output format

Those specs are all on the Jupyter site. Cadabra uses a very similar format
(and in fact also has a Jupyter kernel in case people want to use the
program itself through a Jupyter interface).

Cadabra's own notebook interface is a native program, built using gtkmm,
and builds/runs on Linux, macOS and Windows. So it does not run in a
browser.

I will ping you off-line to preserve bandwidth here, but for anyone else
interested, I have opened an issue about separating out Cadabra's notebook
interface at
https://github.com/kpeeters/cadabra2/issues/145 for further discussion.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/cecd36fd-8592-4569-84e1-3c056080d220%40googlegroups.com.