I've been thinking about how we can release SymPy more often. It's
apparent that there are two main things that have prevented it from
happening:

- My limited time to do the release
- The release blocking issues (the issues on the milestone on GitHub)

The first issue I hope should be solved by getting more people than
just myself to do the releases. That's why I'm excited that Oscar is
doing the 1.5 release.

The second issue is harder. I think we need a better policy on what
issues are allowed to block a release. I've started a discussion at
https://github.com/sympy/sympy/issues/17885. I encourage everyone to
give input on it.

Aside from making it clearer which kinds of issues are allowed to
block a release, does anyone have any suggestions on how we can manage
release blocking issues more effectively, or generally how we can
release more often?