There are two things that I think are important:

- don't include backwards incompatible changes in releases without a
deprecation cycle (cycle should be measured in real time, not # cycles)
- don't introduce new features that we aren't confident we want to support
as public API

If we have strict policy about those two and releasing is automated enough
that it isn't a time burden, could't we theoretically release after ever PR?

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791