Hi all,

My name is Bridget. I am a fourth year computer science student at the
University of Michigan. I have a general interest in math and
have intermediate experience with Python from using it in my courses. For
one of my elective courses, we have to contribute to an open source project
and this seemed liked an interesting project. I have read the contributing
guide and look forward to working with you all!

Best,
Bridget