Hi to everyone. I'm Harinandan , a sophomore at National Institute of
Technology ,Calicut, India.

I've been using Python for about a year in the context of Competitive
Coding. I've completed all math upto secondary school, and am currently
doing the 4th Sem of Maths as part of BTech.
I'm more interested in computational algorithms as those are what i came
across when attempting coding contests.

I'm planning to apply for GSoC and make useful contributions to SymPy while
learning more math and coding myself