Hello Sympy Community,
My Name is Nisarg Shah. I am 3rd year undergraduate student at National
Institute of Technology , Karnataka , Surathkal majoring in Mechanical
Engineering.
My areas of interest are Statistics , Machine Learning and Competitive
programming.  I am interested in 2 ideas related to stats module for GSOC
2020
1) Multivariate distributions :- I would further like to add multivariate
non linear regression feature in it along with the multivariate
distribution. The core idea will be to given the distributions of all the
random variables and the type of function the user wants to fit , the
module should be able to compute the parameters of the function.
2) Support assumptions of dependence between random variables:- This
project might involve the formulation of joint distribution of dependent
random variables, given their marginal distributions as per my
understanding.
I have been coding in Python , C/C++ for the past 2 years and have gained
good knowledge about this programming languages.
Also I have taken Probability course & am currently undergoing Statistics
Course.
Please provide me more inputs regarding the ideas discussed.

*Thanks and Regards *
*Nisarg Shah*
*National Institute of technology,  karnataka*