Hello to everybody,

Assisting my professor we managed to make an improvement on the
*dup_zz_mignotte_bound
*which has been just pulled a few days ago.
Although, as i was trying to compare the impact in *f**actor() *i observed
that in *dup_zz_zassenhaus* instead of calling* dup_zz_mignotte_bound *the
old bound
has been used locally, making mignotte useless practically. So i create
another PR #19280 <https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/19280> changing
that, but a weird issue occurred  in an inequality as Kalevi Suominen
pointed out.

Can anyone give a look in that?

thanks a lot,
Stelios