There's also https://github.com/sympy/quantum_notebooks. Those should
perhaps be moved to the sympy-notebooks repo so that we have
everything in one place.

We might also consider moving the example notebooks in the sympy repo
over to sympy-notebooks. That would let us include the outputs as I
described, and to have them in a more standard place. We can also set
up CI on that repo so that the outputs are tested. I had thought that
the example notebooks were included with the release tarball, but
apparently they are not, so there is not a big issue with moving them,
I think.

If anyone wants to take on the work of improving the sympy-notebooks
repo or adding notebooks to it, please do so.

Aaron Meurer