Some CI to ensure the notebooks run is rather important, otherwise we'll
end up with a bunch of broken notebooks over time.

That's what happened with the pydy/examples folder. Lots of stuff was
dumped in there over the years, but no CI to double check it actually runs.
Setting up at least CI in the sympy-notebooks repo would make it a
relevant, sustained, and useful resource.

Jason
moorepants.info
+01 530-601-9791