I don't think the website has any major limitations. It's still pretty good
and definitely does the job. But it can still use some minor improvements.

Here are some of the things I think can be updated. The landing page looks
a little cluttered, we can clean that up a little bit. The last change to
the roadmap was 2 years ago, might as well update it. I think the support
and Development pages can also be merged and improved, and the other pages
can also use a revision. Sometimes from the looks, the website feels it was
created by someone as a hobby for a project handled by a couple of people,
not a project with hundreds of developers, but that's just my opinion.

Now, our conference, PyCon India, is getting really close, so I'm a little
crunched on time this weekend. So, I'll come up with the survey questions
for users in a couple of days, sometime this week. We can also advertise
the survey on our twitter along with the mailing list and GitHub.

As for the static generator, let me do some research and see if changing to
another generator would bring any useful feature without much effort of
porting. I'll come back to that and create an issue if I find something
suitable that can be useful to us, otherwise, we can just revise and update
the content.

P.S.: Going through the website, I checked the IRC logs, and they look
mostly empty except a few people joining and leaving sometime. So, we have
an IRC channel? and we're not using it?

Regards,
Nikhil Maan