Sir,

Hello Everyone!!
I Aditya Kumar Gupta from Vellore institute of technology. I liked the
project idea and I want to contribute on this project  I am good and an
efficient programmer in python. I am a competitive 5 ⭐ programmer in
HackerRank and I got golden badge in Python. I am a super ninja badge
Holder in web development from Progate. I want to contribute in this how I
can get started and make my contribution in this? Please help me out!!