Sir,

Hello Everyone!!
I Aditya Kumar Gupta from Vellore institute of technology pursuing BTech
course in Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Cyber
Physical Systems. I liked the project idea and I want to contribute on this
project  I am good and an efficient programmer in python. I am a
competitive 5 ⭐ programmer in HackerRank and I got golden badge in Python.
I am a super ninja badge Holder in web development from Progate. I want to
contribute in this how I can get started and make my contribution in this?
Please help me out!!

*level of familiarity with python - * python (intermediate), participated
in HackVerse 2.0 and made project in Python.

*mathematical education level -* engineering mathematics

*particular expertise-  *Mathematics, Computer Science

*particular algorithmic interests -* Mathematics algorithms

*level of familiarity with symbolic math systems "computer algebra" - *
 Beginner

*your familiarity with SymPy -* basic

*other possibly relevant information -* I live in Chhattisgarh, India and
know English and Hindi.

Really excited to contribute in this!!

Warm Regards,
Aditya Kumar Gupta