Hello Everyone!
First of all Congratulations to Sympy Team for being selected for GSOC!
A little bit about me -
I am Achal Jain a sophomore at BITS PILANI, Pilani Campus. I am studying
Computer Science.
I had started reading and going through sympy code from the past year, and
in that process, have learnt a lot. I have been working in python for
almost over a year now.
This is the first time, that I have worked on a Computer Algebra System.
I took a course on ODE's last semester, and sympy helped me to verify my
solutions.
I am a resident of India and I can have professional working proficiency in
English and Hindi.
Cheers!