Hello everyone.

I am happy to announce that we have hired Joannah Nanjekye for Google
Season of Docs 2021. Joannah will be working over the next 5 months on
improving the organization of the SymPy documentation.

For those who don't know, Season of Docs is a program run by Google
that matches open source projects like SymPy with technical writers.
See https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs for more information.
This is the third year in a row that SymPy has participated in Google
Season of Docs. We would like to thank Google for running this
wonderful program.

Please join me in welcoming Joannah to SymPy.