For anyone interested in applying, please email me
(asmeu...@gmail.com) with a resume/CV, a writing sample, and a
paragraph describing how you will implement the documentation
organization project for SymPy.

There is no formal mentoring process with season of docs like there is
with summer of code, but if you are a SymPy developer who wants to
help with season of docs, please let me know.

Aaron Meurer