The timeline for Google Season of Docs can be found at
https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/timeline. The
development period runs from May 17 to November 16.

Our hiring deadline is May 17, so we would like to receive
applications by May 7, so that we have time to review them.

Aaron Meurer