When I use a velocity constraint to force a particle not to move in a
certain direction, there must be a 'reaction force' on the particle.
I use KM.auxiliary_eqs to find reaction forces, which works very well in
general!

However,  if I try to find the reaction force due to a velocity constraint,
it does no seem to work:
The force term of the equations of motion contains the 'virtual speed', its
time derivative and the reaction force.

Am I doing something wrong, or do velocity_constraints and KM.auxiliary_eqs
just not work together?
I attach some code, showing my problem.

*Any help is greatly appreciated!*