Hello SymPy Community,
I completed writing my proposal although I was waiting if someone could
reply as a suggestion or something like the idea suggested can be
implemented in SymPy, *yet no one replied* 😢* as if the idea is not okay
but I was hoping a reply even for that* (earlier in the discussion
https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/sympy/c/Klkds7_xp8s I thought I was not
clear what I am trying to implement therefore I tried to keep it simple
here what I am trying to do, so that anyone from the community would reply)

*Here is the link to my proposal*
:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11B12y6YgTGSXy8Qk7Z2kGWDkFsHwYQMSVszF8nNV8hc/edit?usp=sharing

Earlier Peter replied towards my idea but he said he is not much familiar
with SymPy's stats module (*I would really appreciate any suggestion even
if one is not much familiar with stat's module*)

*Even after completing my proposal I am still not clear if the idea of
visualizing Random Walk and Noise Process and also implementing Noise
Process and Identifying them is good to go or not*😥*.*

April 19 is the deadline for submitting the proposal so, i*t would really
be a great help for me if anyone could confirm regarding the idea I am
trying to work on as a part of GSOC.*
I am really interested to be a part of GSOC with SymPy to contribute
something big to Open Source therefore, any suggestion, feedback will be
helpful a lot.

I am sharing my proposal in View Only format for now (*Any suggestions
towards my proposal would really be helpful*, please tell me if I should
share a link in which comments could be allowed.)
It would also be great if anyone could tell me more about the relatable
things which are implemented in SymPy's stats module and the tasks in my
proposal are okay or not.

*Also, can someone please tell me if we can submit our proposal in the
google docs format or not.*

Thank You!