Hello Kuldeep,

I was going through your proposal , because I realize you haven't yet
received any reviews on your proposal yet and also because submission
deadline is approaching .
I also read something about sympy's patch requirement for being accepted on
the application template wiki couple days back so thought of informing you
. It says the following

   -

   *Your patch must be code-related, not documentation (documentation fixes
   are welcome, but you must have at least one code related patch for the
   patch requirement)*. If your project will use a language other than
   Python (e.g., JavaScript), you should submit patches that use that language
   as well, so that we know that you know you are proficient in that language.
*However,
   for the patch requirement to be fulfilled, you must have at least one patch
   in SymPy itself.*

And I realize all 4 of your accepted patches are documentation/docstring
based as I was going through your contributions , hence you could maybe
take a look if something needs to be done here as I am not sure. It's just
something I was aware of.
Also I had more things to say about the proposal content but It would be
better if you could enable comments on your proposal which are currently
disabled . How do you expect reviews without allowing comments on the doc !