Thanks a lot for your reply Sir Oscar Benjamin,
you have always helped me in problems. It's okay if you will not be able to
mentor the project.
I was interested in adding these features after I saw them on the Ideas
list and mailed sir Gagandeep regarding the same and everything seemed to
be okay at the starting when I just started writing my proposal and I think
he was okay with the ideas I mentioned but I have not received anything
after that.

It would still be helpful if you suggest something in my proposal like I
was having a doubt regarding the Project hours as my project is intended to
be of 350 hours so should I mention that on the proposal or not.(Or any
feedback towards my proposal would be helpful)
Link to Proposal :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11B12y6YgTGSXy8Qk7Z2kGWDkFsHwYQMSVszF8nNV8hc/edit?usp=sharing

And also it would be helpful if you take a look at the Pull Request I made
almost a week ago and yesterday I got to know that the patch requirement is
supposed to be a code related change in our merged Pull Request.
Link to Pull Request : https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/23346

Is it something like my proposal would be rejected because I mentioned
adding the two new features of Random Walk( from the idea's page) and Noise
Processes in SymPy or should I change my proposal as the idea cannot be
implemented in SymPy? (I will try my best to prepare another proposal if
that's the case)

I really want to confirm this thing once that the idea I mentioned can be
implemented or not. I am really confused with that ; (
GSOC is really a great opportunity for me at the moment to contribute
something useful to Open Source and I don't want to miss it therefore I am
worried regarding this thing.