Hi there Sympy Community,

I am Somasree Majumder, undergrad from India.I am really interested to work
on this project.I am quiet well versed with python and have been
contributing to open source python based softwares for 2 years now.As far
as techjical writing is concerned I write articles on Machine learning and
python on Medium.I would like start   contributing to sympy to better
understand the workflow.If this sounds ok I would like to discuss about
this further.

Regards