I have already explored the repository of sympy and have seen the work done
by Google Season of Docs 2022 mentee .Currently I am going through sphinx
official documentation to be able to do this project with utmost
proficiency.

Any pointers pointers regarding the further process would be really
appreciated.
My github profile link-https://github.com/soma2000-lang

Regards